[ ACC ] Apocalypse rising thread ( For the ages )

View previous topic View next topic Go down

[ ACC ] Apocalypse rising thread ( For the ages )

Post by Epoque on Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:22 am

August 29th, 2016: Me, RSA, Slayer, Anaka and Kist play apoc rising and collect a stash of valuables as per usual, We kicked ass as a team of five. It took an hour before we all found eachother, Near the end we got to Trinity bases and set up a base where we always do, Eventually we went slayin nerds in Delve until this group of three arrived, I alerted the others and we immediately discovered these guys were fucking packed. We slaughtered all three and jacked them of their valuables, Not expecting anything. The three then began an assault on the base, Picking us off one by one, First Kist, then Anaka then Slaya then me, RSA wanted to make sure they didnt get the good shit so we made the weapons despawn before they left cuz they were fucking aggresive as hell and we were bored.

By far the most interesting Apocalypse rising experienxe ever, We going again tommorow, See you guys tommorow

Epoque

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: [ ACC ] Apocalypse rising thread ( For the ages )

Post by Coolio on Tue Aug 30, 2016 4:25 am

I also joined the team!!!

Coolio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Epoque on Tue Aug 30, 2016 11:00 pm

Hey what is better? Federov or M3 submachine gun?

Epoque

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Epoque on Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:09 am

August 30, 2016.. Me, Slaya, RSA, Anaka9, Catman, Kosimi, Scattercannon and Applekk were playing Amend in apocalypse rising.. It took two hours before we all found eachother at the start of the game, We all suffered losses because of how long it took to find eachother. Scatter left cuz he was bored, We found RSA and the others... We were heading back but we had problems so we decided to make a new car.. And we did. We all left for our normal base.. ( Trinity Port ).. We got there and then the rest of the cree decided to farm Delve not aware of the hell thay was about to happen.. We all got out.. Farming for 2 minutes before gunshots ran out and the message that Slaya was killed was shown. Less than a second later and RSA was on the ground dead, I saw one of the gunmen ( had an MK11 Machine gun and I had a shitty maverick gun becauss I died when I had federov. I challenged him, Blasting all my ammo but to no avail. I too died shortly after a message saying Anaka was killed was shown and then Kosimi was killed. Catman being the last one alive, Successfully crashed the firetruck then was killed when he attempted to crash the Jeep. Infuriated we all resetted until we spawned in Delve ( We all still died ), We realized that before all the shots were accurate even when I sprinted in circles and jumped. The two users were undefinedflash and undefinedskill. Being mocked at in the global chat, We all went 10 minutes trying to take both of them down but failed. Cat ALMOST destroyed the jeep but was shot dead by a single blast of the DB shotgun. Eventually we left, Rest assured ( pulling a randcomo here ) Revenge............ IS ON ITS WAY

Epoque

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by nirvanafan135 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:12 am

Bad.

nirvanafan135

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Epoque on Wed Aug 31, 2016 2:14 am

I forgot who you were.

Epoque

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Epoque on Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:05 am

August 31, 2016. Me, RSA, Slaya, Catman, Kosimi and Anaka went back to apocalypse rising, We all got good stuff and ventured to many cities including Strive, Delve, Amend and many other mini cities, We made it to the Military base were we saw two guys clash and both killed eachother when some scavengers came outta nowhere, I pulled my enfield out and shot at him and only landed 2 hits. We then took the 6 man jeep then left for car parts, We travelled all around and made it to Hell ( aka Delve ), We were then fired at by some newbie who almost killed me and then we went to Strive again, We collected yet more stuff for cars, Then we got bored and decided to call it a day, We took all the stuff from out of the jeep then destroyed it before leaving.

Thats all, Nothing interesting really happened besides hackers in previous servers

Epoque

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by THE anakai on Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:23 am

September 4th - We blew up 3 cars today.

THE anakai

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Epoque on Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:24 am

Shit happened

Epoque

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Epoque on Sun Sep 04, 2016 7:44 am

September 4th, 2016. Map: Reborn
Users: Me, RSA, Anaka, Catman, Epicsnack, Kistvaen, Celicopter, Gynophobia and Applekk.

We played Reborn on apoc, At first, We decided to camp at dirk, After 5 days, we moved out with our cars and abandoned Fort Annihilation... We visited the car dealship then went to Hark.. We got some loot then left for the prison, nothing of value so we left for the airfields... again nothing of use. we headed to the factory, Then our crew split up... We were lost the. we reunited at the prison. We were all starving and thirsty so we scavenged hardcore for food. Night came and we saw a squad of 9 drive by. We closed the inner and outer gates and put a mine in the outer gate. then proceeded to get on the vehicles before someone shot at the mine.. One of our vehicles was destroyed and Bakestaybed was killed

Celicopter: Sep 4, 2016.. Died of mine shrapnel, Pierced through his lungs, Stomache, heart and dick..

Celicopter then left. The Nine man squad was patrolling.Me and kistvaen shot at the vehicle. Nothing... They however fired at us and struck kistvaen as I dropped back to the base... Our 2nd vehicle was destroyed becauss our hull was shot at. No escape... The nine man squad was closing in on us... Then I got impatient and decided to leave, The others followed suit.. We all headed towards Vernal... Then me kistvaen died of starvation

Kistvaen: Sep 4th, 2016: Died of starvation

We then proceeded to loot his body and epicsnack had left... We decided to split up to find some food.. by going down the dirt path from the radio station.. We were then ambushed and I was killed

Bloxxseen: Sep 4th, 2016: Died of gunshot wounds to the chest...

Anaka and had fled and the other guy returned to the radio station. I rejoined and five minutes later four crew members died within a timespan of two minutes

RSA: Sep 4th, 2016: Died of several gunshut blasts to the back and neck
Catman: Sep 4th, 2016: Died of gunshot wounds to leg, chest and arms
Kistvaen: Sep 4th, 2016: Died of gunshot wounds to head and chest
Gynophobia: Sep 4th, 2016: Died of a single shotgun blow to the head

Then as nightfall approached.. Everyone left and I was on my own. I was at prison and saw radio station where 5 of the crew members died.. Just when I was getting there. The guys who slaughtered them saw me and shot at me.. putting me at yellow. I fled. They patrolled the place. They were going to get me and loot me of my valuables. I fled. I couldnt.. My stamina was low and I barely had any. I needed to wait a minute before I could safely leave. I went behind a hill. 20 more seconds.. The cars approached me.. 10 more seconds. I bolted away I ran they got off their cars but they lost me. I was free to leave and so I did

In memory of:
Bloxxseen
Kistvaen
RSA
Catman
Celicopter
Gynophobia

Epoque

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum